Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Need recommendation for BGE retailer in DC area

Options
The Virginian
The Virginian Posts: 275
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I have a friend who wants to by her husband a Large BGE for Christmas. We live in the D.C. area. I know there are about a dozen retailers of BGE products in the area, but I have not dealt what any of them personally. Does anyone have recommendations for a shop with decent prices and knowledge of the product? I do not think she can wait for the Waldorf Eggfest, so I am trying to find her the best retail option. [p]Thanks,
Brett

Comments

• WessB
    WessB Posts: 6,937
    Options
    The Virginian,
    You are aware that Dale has a retail store run by Rona, right across the street from where the Waldorf Eggfest is held.....Tri County hearth and patio...I can probably round you up a phone number if youd like.[p]Wess

• SmokinGuitarPlayer
    Options
    The Virginian,
    SmokinGuitarPlayer (yours truly) is a BGE Dealer in Reading, Pa. Not so far away. You can call me at 610-796-2527 any afternoon at the store.

Fred A. Bernardo , owner of Tasty Licks BBQ Supply in Shillington, Pa. 
  • mad max beyond eggdome
    Options
    SmokinGuitarPlayer,
    the virginian lives right across the street from me, so you'd better be offering him the mad max special discount :-)

• MJF24
    MJF24 Posts: 146
    Options
    If you don't mind trekking just outside the Beltway, try:

Nicholas Chimney Stove & Fireplace, Inc.
    109 Church Street NE
    Vienna VA
    www.nicholaschimney.com

Nice people, carry all the accessories and will talk about the Egg all you want. The prices are pretty good too.

I have no affiliation with these folks. I just bought my Egg and accessories from them and think that they're good to deal with.
  • Lost in utah
    Options
    mad max beyond eggdome,[p]Would that be 2% off for cash. Do you remember that one Max?

• MsDancer
    Options
    The Virginian,
    I got my BGE at Nicolas Stove and Chimney on Church Street in Vienna. A couple of blocks from Vienna Presbyterian Church. If this is any help.