Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Healthy Grilling/Smoking

Options
2»

Comments

• QBabe,
    that did help. thanks for doing that.[p]and it really wasn't that bad![p]those serving sizes you are quoting are pretty small. that must be from the birdie menu. TWO sprouts? i've just made brussel sprouts for the first time ever and with dizzy pig shaking the tree and i am expected to eat only TWO? and THREE asparagus spears? these were tips, not spears. i'd say three to four tips equals one spear. and both of those vegetables were the entire meal. no meat, no bread. no nuthin. well, maybe a rum and diet coke.[p]1.55 ounces of cheese, not 2.
    2 T butter (there are worse things) (come on, i'm cooking sprouts here!)
    a drizzle, maybe at the most 1 T olive oil, not 2.[p]so how would the photo look if i steamed TWO sprouts and THREE spears? no butter, no cheese, nuthin. sorry, i ain't gonna do that. :)[p]i've my eggs for just over a year now, and i weigh the same as i did when i started.[p]here's a few statistics you missed:[p]regret posting the sprouts under wise one's thread = 135%
    fear that everything i post will be dissected and end up on a college classroom wall = 100%[p]it's 49 cent wing night at the bar. guess i'll go eat my 2.5 wings (probably the recommended serving size) hahaa

• Q-rious Tom
    Options
    QBabe,[p]What did you use to get the NI? I've been looking for something like that for a while.[p]Tom
  • QBabe
    QBabe Posts: 2,275
    Options
    Q-rious Tom,[p]It's a website called calorieking.com. There's another one called fitday.com also. Both are great resources.[p]Tonia
    :~)

• BigT
    BigT Posts: 385
    Options
    QBabe,[p]When I went to fat camp - ooops a wellness program they put me onto nutritiondata.com that I like quite a bit.[p]Big T (down from Ginormous T)

• QBabe
    Options
    Rick's Tropical Delight,[p]No chance of anything getting dissected and ending up on a college classroom wall, since I'm not a teacher. I just wanted to have some factual information to back up what I was saying, rather than just throwing out a bunch of misinformation. I didn't mean to offend you.[p]Tonia

• QBabe
    Options
    Fidel,[p]Thank you...[p]Tonia