Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Sausage roll

Options
BENTE
BENTE Posts: 8,337
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
ok i have a sausage roll on [p]i think it was ssn869's recepie but i don't have a internal temprature. does anyone know it[p]thanks
happy eggin
tb

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

Comments

• fieroguy
    Options
    BENTE,
    Mike

• AZRP
    AZRP Posts: 10,116
    Options
    BENTE,
    Most breads are 195-200. -RP

• BENTE
    Options
    AZRP,
    thanks i have a new thermopen and i am getting more scientific. i think i am a little old for learning more science though LOL[p]thanks again[p]happy eggin
    tb

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• BENTE
    Options
    fieroguy,
    sorry i guess i should have pasted the recepie because it is a bread. but thanks for your reply.[p]happy eggin
    tb[p]

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• BENTE
    Options
    BENTE,
    special thanks to ssn686 (i think) this is deffinatly worth the effort. which was surprisingly easy[p]
    DSCN03472.jpg[p]DSCN0342.jpg[p]
    i ran the internal temp to 200 deg. thanks AZRP[p]
    happy eggin
    tb

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• Smokin' Todd
    Options
    BENTE,
    Jay(SSN686) is my inspiration as well for these bunt breads.
    I never really thought of an internal temp...just to cook until golden brown.
    When adding meats I fully cook those separate then add.
    ST

• SSN686
    SSN686 Posts: 3,504
    Options
    Morning BENTE:[p]BEAUTIFUL!!!! Great job on your first of what I am sure will be many more. [p]As Smokin' Todd, said I've never checked the internal temp. I just cook until the bread is golden brown and by shaking the bundt pan, the roll is loose.[p]Have a GREAT day!
    Jay

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL

• BENTE
    Options
    SSN686,
    and like i said it was very easy i was thinking bout putting a smoked fatty in the next time. always thinking with my dizzy pig toung. thanks again.[p]
    happy eggin
    tb

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• jbrodie
    jbrodie Posts: 111
    Options
    BENTE, I just cooked my first one last night and it was great. Next time I may add a little onion and mushrooms to it. If anyone hasn't tried this yet they are missing something.

• Dover_Gal
    Options
    BENTE,
    recipe? Looks delectable

• SSN686
    SSN686 Posts: 3,504
    Options
    Morning dover_gal:[p]Click on the link.[p]Have a GREAT day!
    Jay

[ul][li]Sausage roll[/ul]

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL