Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Pulled Porl Pizza

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Anyone have a receipe for making pulled pork pizza. All I really need is the sauce and toppings. Just finishing up 15lbs of boston butt. On the 19th hour and so far everything has gone as described here on the forum.

Comments

• Spin
    Spin Posts: 1,375
    Options
    no;etrain,[p]I like my pulled pork pizza using the ingredients for the traditional sandwich. On a pie, they are great.[p]You can either spread a thin layer of your preferred PP sauce directly on the preshaped dough or toss the pulled pork in the sauce. I prefer spreading as it allows the flavors to blend during the chew.[p]Place a thin layer (it is a pizza!) of the PP on the pie and top with a thin layer of the drained slaw. Press the slaw down a bit so that it heats during the cook and doesn't burn.[p]If you want to forego the slaw and use a cheese, stick to the very mild tasting cheeses (like jack or colby) as they can quickly overpower the PP taste.[p]Enjoy.[p]Spin