Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Thanx to Juliem4444 ...My Very First Pie...Ever!!!

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
268770711.jpg
<p />Cooked my first pie...ever. Not even in a regular oven. I know it's a bland picture, but it sure was gooood. I wanted to let it cool for a few hours, but my wife was preying on it like a pack of wolves on a critter. Needless to say, the critter never stood a chance.

Comments

• wobin
    wobin Posts: 211
    Options
    Caveman Smoker,
    Looks good, what kind is it?[p]Cheers, Glenn

• Unknown
    Options
    Caveman Smoker,
    VERY NICE! LOL! Pretty easy huh? fun and good to eat! I just love my egg! I think I have put on 20 pounds since we got it in March. Julie

• Unknown
    Options
    Juliem4444,[p]Yes indeed. About three years ago, I lost 100 pounds. Kept it all off until I got my Egg in April. Since then I have put on about twenty pounds. I jog five miles a day, four days a week. On my off days, I lift weights w/about thirty minutes of cardio...and usually take one day off to rest. All this excercise for this Egg is worth every bite. I will go back to losing the twenty pounds I lost, but I couldn't imagine if i didn't excercise. Which remonds me, I need to put my burgers on. then wash it down with more BB pie. Happy Q'n
  • Unknown
    Options
    Caveman Smoker,
    could you please post the recipe for the pie. thanks