Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Request for information

The Naked WhizThe Naked Whiz Posts: 7,772
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I need to put together some information about the Egg and ceramic cookers, and I'd like to pick your brains to make sure I have some good information. I'll tell you what this is all about if it all works out later. So, if it's ok with youse guys, I'd like to ask a few questions over the next couple of days and get your ideas.[p]Question number 1:[p]What are some of the more unusual things you cook on ceramic cookers that you normally might not think of doing on a grill or a smoker? For example, I think paella fits into this category. Cooking your Thanksgiving turkey does not. I'm looking for things that will generate the reaction, "Wow! You cooked THAT on an Egg?"[p]Thanks!
TNW

The Naked Whiz

Comments