Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Great article in this months SAVEUR

Options
WoodChuck
WoodChuck Posts: 29
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Saw this magazine in a doctor's office today and asked them if I could "steal" it for the articles! They said yes and am I ever glad they did!!!!![p]JUNE 2007 SAVEUR. Approximately 19 pages of some intense verbage on steaks and cuts and recipes and so much more! This shows in BEAUTIFUL full color the cuts of 16 popular meat cuts. It gives the pro v con of aging beef. Compares steak cutlery and no fewer than 7 recipes of various meat cuts. There is SO MUCH MORE![p]I HIGHLY recommend this magazine.[p]Lets ALL RAISE THE BAR - B - Q!

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    Wood Chuck,[p]Saveur has been my number one for cooking magazines ever since it came out. You don't have to wade through 150 pages of ads before you get to the start of the articles for the issue. And the photography is just as good as the excellent articles.[p]I agree, it is an excellent magazine![p]John