Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Kevin's Stuffed Burgers... (pictorial recipe!)

Tony
Tony Posts: 224
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
A buddy of mine at work told me about this today; of course I had to come home and try it. They were awesome! You can stuff with whatever you like; it's an "imagination recipe".[p]Use good quality ground chuck, use 1 beaten egg per and a couple small handfuls of bread crumbs per 3 lbs; you need this for them to hold together. Season like you like burgers, and then make 2 very thin (1/4"), uniform 6" diameter patties; then start stuffing![p]First the Pepperjack (these are on waxed paper, by the way):[p]Big_Green_Stuffed-Burgers_IMG_0660_.jpg[p]Then, the Bacon:[p]Big_Green_Stuffed-Burgers_IMG_0662_.jpg[p]Then, the Grilled Onions:[p]Big_Green_Stuffed-Burgers_IMG_0663_.jpg[p]Ready to Close:[p]Big_Green_Stuffed-Burgers_IMG_0664_.jpg[p]Closed:[p]Big_Green_Stuffed-Burgers_IMG_0665_.jpg[p]On the Egg:[p]Big_Green_Stuffed-Burgers_IMG_0681_.jpg[p]Toasted buns, anyone?[p]Big_Green_Stuffed-Burgers_IMG_0684_.jpg[p]Almost there...[p]Big_Green_Stuffed-Burgers_IMG_0687_.jpg[p]Eureka![p]Big_Green_Stuffed-Burgers_IMG_0688_.jpg[p]Burger? What burger? (buuuuurrrp!) lol...
Big_Green_Stuffed-Burgers_IMG_0689_.jpg[p]Thanks to my buddy Kevin; Bon Appetite! - TD

Comments