Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Mama, don't let your.....

Options
Grumpa
Grumpa Posts: 861
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Babies grow up to be Accountants![p]The workload has become overwhelming and I'm starting to feel like a stranger on the forum. Just wanted to drop in and offer a BIG WELCOME to all the new members. Y'all keep cooking and getting those recipes perfected so when I return from "hell" you can teach me to use my egg all over again.[p]April 15 can't get here fast enough for me!

Comments

• sprinter
    sprinter Posts: 1,188
    Options
    Bob,[p]Heres an idea, go to the store, pickup a BUNCH of been and pork, invite your customers over and cook them a meal on the BGE. Then, take the deduction on your taxes as "entertainment" and everyone wins (except uncle sam).[p]See you after the 15th, you are in my thoughts. Got time for one more return? Mine isn't done yet. I do expect ribs though.[p]Troy
  • Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Options
    Bob,
    Thanks for checking in with us. We do have quite a few new folks who bring their own experiences and knowledge to us. Looks like a bunch of great newbies. [p]No fun being swamped with work.
    I think you need to reward yourself with a trip to the DC area on April 29th!! It will be great to get away, and it also helps to have something big to look forward to while you trudge through the swamp.[p]Hows bout it??
    NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ