Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Great Party!!

Options
Bigbawb
Bigbawb Posts: 11
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
EEEHAAAHH!! I DID IT!! Did my first "overnighter" this weekend!! Did an 8lb Boston Butt at 8pm fri-came off at 9am sat -then did 11lbs of ribs and 8lbs of chicken!!My guests were eatin pulled pork croisants for Brunch-LADEEDAH!!Lotta people askin questions bout my funny lookin cooker!! THANKS for all your advice,this forum has the best people!!

Comments

• Char-Woody
    Char-Woody Posts: 2,642
    Options
    Bigbawb, is it o.k. if we toss hats in the air and cheer witcha..:-) Your enthusiasm is swamping the forum..heeyaa
    Great and you must be in high gear in your cookin abilities to manage that one..Congratulations..
    C~W[p]

• Bigbawb
    Options
    Char-Woody,
    Thanks for the accolades C.W. !! I Did own my own restaurant at one time (breakfast and lunch)AND I do love to eggsperiment!! When I get to know this Green Marvel BETTER, I'll be submittin my recipes!!Thanx again and good Q'n to ya!!!

• Bigbawb
    Options
    Char-Woody,
    Thanks for the accolades C.W. !! I Did own my own restaurant at one time (breakfast and lunch)AND I do love to eggsperiment!! When I get to know this Green Marvel BETTER, I'll be submittin my recipes!!Thanx again and good Q'n to ya!!!

• Char-Woody
    Char-Woody Posts: 2,642
    Options
    Bigbawb, we be lookin forward to em..Thats what greases the forum..Recipes, and techniques.
    Good to have you slingin hash with us..words or cookin!!
    Back in the old days of the forum, it was a BBQ banquet. Today its a whole lot different..and anything you can do in a stove, (dang near) is a step up on the BGE..That reminds me..I have a frozen commercial apple pie to do on the BGE tomorrow..Whooo...and my Boston Butt..Looks like my small BGE will get the pie chore..
    Cheers..
    C~W[p]

• Smokin' Todd
    Smokin' Todd Posts: 1,104
    Options
    S10_02_9914_35_11.jpg
    <p />Bigbawb,
    YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! YOU DID IT!!!!! I am so happy for you! Next time you have to Fed Ex me the results so I can enduldge, rather then envy!
    ST

• Unknown
    Options
    Smokin' Todd, just curious why you use Gfw's picture without giving some credit...

• RhumAndJerk
    RhumAndJerk Posts: 1,506
    Options
    one feral kat,
    He’s just funning a bit, but then again what do you expect from a Yankee’s Fan. Hey, it could be worse, we could be seeing pictures of Bruce Springsteen.

Where has Gfw been lately?
    RhumAndJerk[p]