Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Mini egg and chicken

Options
Clay Q
Clay Q Posts: 4,486
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
IMG_3890.jpg
<p />I have found that the mini cooks a lot like the large. Start up and cooking time are just about the same. Side by side I have started both in the past and it amazes me how the mini and large is dialed in and comes up to temp together at the same time. Yesterday I fired up my mini and left my large to sit. [p]First was 4 sirloin 1/4 pound burgers cooked two at a time. Yeah, just like the large they came off juicy and flavorful, so says my 19 year old boy.

IMG_3877.jpg

Then a treat just for for me, a Chicago style hot dog from Klemments. I eat'em at Miller Park when I go to a ball game in Milwaukee. Go Brewers!

IMG_3879.jpg

IMG_3883.jpg

[p]Next was a plump game hen and oh yeah, Shaken the Tree seasoning on this baby.

IMG_3884.jpg

Just like the large only small scale, 350 dome for 1.5 hours. Enough chicken for two and a really good time cooking on the mini.
Clay[p]

Comments