Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Going West Young Egg!

Options
Big Murth
Big Murth Posts: 350
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hey, whadda 'ya know? Two most recent posts, finally....west of yours truly! The Egg Brigade is rolling it's way West--witness communiques from Scottsdale AZ and now Medford OR
. Glad to see and hear that our ranks are swelling on the frontier outpost of
the Western Egg Territories. Welcome brothers and sisters new to the cult
a not necessarily politically correct collection of the world's most informed/becoming informed BBQ-heads, ever willing and able to coach you through and to total Eggnificance!! Big Murth in New Mexico.

Comments

• sdbelt
    sdbelt Posts: 267
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome. One of my best friends has had an egg for 2 yrs now and I finally broke down and got one of my own. I had borrowed his old Weber water smoker for the last 6 months and though I'm nothing close to the BBQer he is, I was ready for the move up.[p]Steve.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Big Murth,moving west indeed! las vegas here and am a proud new egg owner!

• Mañana Mike
    Options
    Big Murth,[p]OK West is good & I'm one of them being from Medford, Oregon but how about this: I've got a place in Cabo San Lucas Mexico that I spend 5 to 6 months in. The egg is going there so I guess its international now. [p]Hasta Luego,[p]Mañana
    Miguel

• Big Murth
    Big Murth Posts: 350
    Options
    Mañana Mike,
    Have spent some time years ago in Medford, and partied hearty in Ashland (Rogue River area, eh?)---sounds like you take that great greenery south and bake awhile down in Baja. Lucky you, and all the seafood that gets to meet Senor Huevo.