Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

1st picture post ( I hope )

Options
Mayberry Smoker
Mayberry Smoker Posts: 64
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
If this works here is a picture of the burgers we had for supper, if it doesn't work, I guess someone out in cyberspace is looking at some Big Geen Egg burgers right now.
Burgers.jpg

Comments

• Lawn Ranger
    Lawn Ranger Posts: 5,467
    Options
    Mayberry Smoker,
    You're a success. Hope they were as good as they look.[p]Miker

• AZ Traveler
    AZ Traveler Posts: 664
    Options
    Mayberry Smoker,
    You're doing great. Keep up the good work. AZ

• Spring Chicken
    Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
    Options
    Mayberry Smoker,
    Nice picture, but might I suggest that you post your photos in 640 by 480 format to make it easier to download for those who don't have high speed internet service. I noticed earlier that someone posted something so big that I had to scroll side to side and top to bottom to see it all.[p]Just my .0493 Cents (adjusted for inflation) worth.[p]Spring "Chief Cook And Bottle Washer In The Coop" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA

• Mayberry Smoker
    Options
    Spring Chicken,
    I'd be glad to, if you tell me how or show me to a place that tells me how. I signed up and used photo bucket like it says on The Naked Whiz website if this helps. I'll go back over there and read the directions again, it might tell me how.I'm not much on reading instructions so I read most of his instructions then went and tried without reading all the instructions ( I think that's a guy thing not reading all the instructions ), I know I would have a lot less broken parts over the years if I'd have only read all the instructions.

• I'm not familiar with Mozilla, so check the Help section. With MS Outlook Express, I can right click a saved pic. file, and send it to myself. A window pops up,asking if I want to send it as a smaller file. Click ok, and it is suitable for e-mail or forums. Then save the new smaller file, send that to Photobucket, and then to this list.
    Others may have a shorter way for you. Good egging!

• Celtic Wolf
    Celtic Wolf Posts: 9,773
    Options
    Mayberry Smoker,[p] The software you used to download the pictures from your camera should have an option to resize them.[p]