Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Eggfest Ribs

Options
JimW
JimW Posts: 450
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
For those interested, recipes for Pork Loin Back Ribs, Wild Willy's Number One-derful Rub and Pop's No-Cook Barbecue Sauce have been posted in the new recipes section of the forum. These are what I used at Eggfest. My thanks to JSlot for his rib techniques. The rub and sauce recipes have been modified from the originals to suit my own taste buds.

Comments

• Cornfed
    Cornfed Posts: 1,324
    Options
    JimW,[p]Your ribs were other-worldly this year. As you probably recall, I came back for seconds but found only a few scraps of that delicious crust left on the serving plate. The fact that I ate some of those scraps of crust showed how much I loved 'dem ribs![p]Great to see you again and meet your son at this year's fest,
    Cornfed

• char buddy
    char buddy Posts: 562
    Options
    JimW great to meet you and the son. His jerked chicken was incredible. Even though our grills were side by side, I never got to try your ribs.
    I heard they were good. I'll try your recipe to see what I missed.[p]

• bdavidson
    bdavidson Posts: 411
    Options
    Cornfed,
    I was right behind you...Jim allowed me to lick the cutting board. :-)
    Shameless. I know.