Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Eggfest pics are up

Options
WessB
WessB Posts: 6,937
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I didn`t have time to add any commentary to them yet..but I figured it would be best just to let everyone see them for now...the quality came out very good IMHO..so feel free to have a look[p]
Wess

[ul][li]Eggfest Pics[/ul]

Comments

• Tim M
    Tim M Posts: 2,410
    Options
    WessB,[p]Good pictures. I was interested to see only one picture of food -- the Egg looks great in your cart. You need to get your neighbor a lawn mower though..... LOL(as you say). [p]Great meeting you and I look forword to hearing of your future successes.[p]Tim
  • WessB
    Options
    Tim M,
    Yeah I hear ya..was kinda surprised when we looked at them at home that there wasn`t many pics of the food..however the lenght of time it would have taken to shoot the food woulda meant you missed eating it..LOL
    Thanks..I was pleased with the way the cart turned out and it ended up fitting the egg very nicely, considering I built the table a month or 2 before I even had the egg...all thanks go to this board for helping with the measurements....and as far as the neighbors grass goes...they just recently seperated and neither one of them live there..they just stop by from time to time to check up on things...[p]Wess

• SpiceCooks
    Options
    WessB,
    Great pictures WessB. Good job!

• WessB
    Options
    SpiceCooks,
    Thank you..its certainly about time I started giving something back to this wonderful forum...[p]Wess