Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Valentine's Day...What ya cookin for that Special Love?

Options
WoodChuck
WoodChuck Posts: 29
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
For Me, I am going to try my hand at ABT's! (Any helpful suggestions would be appreciated!) I will also have some asparagus and green, red, and yellow peppers for our vegies. The Main course will consist of 4 6oz filet mignons. Rub with pepper, kosher salt, lemon pepper and garlic powder mixed in butter! Those filets will make a puppy pull a freight train! All under candle light with a glass of wine! [p]Let's ALL Raise the BAR - B - Q!

Comments

• WoodChuck,
    here is the best abt tip...
    WEAR GLOVES and EYE PROTECTION when cleaning the peppers or you and she will be sorry!

• Celtic Wolf
    Celtic Wolf Posts: 9,773
    Options
    WoodChuck,[p]O'Charlie's[p]My wife really is a very picky eater.
  • Clay Q
    Clay Q Posts: 4,486
    Options
    WoodChuck,
    Appetizer: Wet Martini, shaken not stirred. My girl likes them this way; 3 parts Gordon's Gin to a tight dash of Martini&Rossi Bianco vermouth, shaken well with springwater ice cubes and poured into frozen Martini glass. Drop in one Green Pearls olive, queen size. This Martini is so cold it pours out white. Impressive chemistry.

Grilled lamb chops, salad with home made thousand island dressing, loaf of Italian bread, bottle of merlot is on the chalk board.[p]Fresh cut flowers on the kitchen table with a card next to them will precede everything.
    Have a great evening,
    Clay