Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

SPAM - really, BBQ'd spam

Options
egginator
egginator Posts: 569
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
IMG_6307.jpg
<p />IMG_6311.jpg[p]IMG_6313.jpg[p]The people brave enough to try it really liked it. I was too full from the ribs -- that's it...[p]Ed

Comments

• Egginator,
    smoked spammies! hahahahahahaha

• dhuffjr
    dhuffjr Posts: 3,182
    Options
    Egginator,
    Ranked up there with McRibbs from McDonalds (not to be confused with Eggribs which are pure heaven) spam is pure trash......but man fry it up on white bread with mustard and cheese and you got some good eats.[p]Gonna have to try that sometime.

• Egginator,
    now your talking real food!!Hawaiian steak..i have about 35 cans in my pantry right now..always good to have on hand..here in Hawaii we eat a lot of Spam. we cook it a lot of differant way..never tryed it smoked.i'm sure going to give that a try..

• LoNOx
    LoNOx Posts: 27
    Options
    Egginator,[p]
    You're getting desperate. GO to the meat market!!!!!

• fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,776
    Options
    Egginator,
    i did a side by with spam and one of those canned danish hams once, spam won hands down. i like it fried with eggs and cheese on an english, but really like it cubed and baked in the egg with a mixture of grape jelley and frenches mustard. now for a real treat, my lucky fishing sandwich is spam spread (getting hard to find around here but ive got a few cans hidden) with miracle whip, goobers peanut butter and jelley on a good onion roll.

fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • Kelly Keefe
    Options
    Egginator,
    Believe it or not, I do this all the time. (Yes, I'm one of the few people in America who REALLY likes Spam. But it HAS to be Spam, not an imitation - which is a scary thought in and of itself...) It changes the texture somehow and gives it a different "mouth feel" and taste.[p]Kelly

• Kelly Keefe
    Options
    BBQSpam.jpg
    <p />Wish they'd bring this back...