Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Forum Format

Options
Cabdriver
Cabdriver Posts: 69
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Well, I've been on this forum for several weeks now since I got my Egg right after Christmas. I just found this new forum format that is totally better than the standard one that I used to get to. So I'm a bit confused -- haven't seen too many sites that have two totally different structured forums -- this one has search capability, emoticons, time oriented thread structure, automatic loading of name/handle, etc, etc. I'm sure I missed a whole discussion on this topic, but man, what a difference. This is more like what I am used to on forums. Am I getting access to both since I registered? Woo Hoo! :silly:

Comments

• bobbyb
    bobbyb Posts: 1,349
    Options
    Cabdriver,
    You posted this at biggreenegg.net. This is a beta site. The main (old) site is biggreenegg.com. Items posted at *.com get transferred to *.net, but not visa versa. Most people still read the *.com posts, so many people didn't read your post. What I do is read the new and post on the old. Hopefully, one day, they will make the switch. HTH
    Bob
  • EdF
    EdF Posts: 121
    Options
    Hopefully. The current situation is pretty inconvenient.
  • Cabdriver
    Options
    Thanks for the explanation. I am looking at my url in this forum and it says //www.biggreenegg.com..... not .net. Perhaps they are redirecting without notifying.

Anyway, this is a much better structured format, but I'll take your advice and post on the old. You're right, my current post is not on the "old" site. Oh well. :S