Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Thanks from a Newbie/Lurker

GonetoSeedGonetoSeed Posts: 13
edited 11:45AM in EggHead Forum
Got my new large BGE from the family for Christmas after a few years of dropping lots of hints. After a just a few cooks they now regret not getting me one earlier :)[p]I want to thank all the members of the forum for shortening my time moving up the learning curve. I've still got a ways to go (if you ever get to the top) and think this is an outstanding resource. My family thanks you too. [p]Steve

Comments

• GonetoSeed,
    That's just what I found out as well!
    Grazie to all.

• GonetoSeed,
    There is an amazing diversity among the forum members and I don't think anybody can come up with something they can't get an answer to. Absolutely amazing. I know I appreciate them all. Enjoy AZ

• cbscbs Posts: 99
    GonetoSeed,[p]Congrats on the new egg. In addition to this forum, there are a lot of eggers that have put together their own websites with great information. I've tried to compile some good ones at the link below.[p]
    [ul][li]Owner's sites and stuff[/ul]