Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Sourdough Boule

AZ TravelerAZ Traveler Posts: 664
edited 12:17PM in EggHead Forum
Did sourdough boule on the egg today.
This is when it first went on:[p]IMG_0422.jpg[p]Here is the finished product:[p]IMG_0423.jpg[p]Hope to improve on this project. What a neat way to do bread. AZ

Comments

• Rich GRich G Posts: 103
    AZ Traveler,[p]If it tastes as good as it looks, I'd say there's not too much room for improvement (though you are probably a tinkerer like me!) ;)[p]That bread is screaming to be hollowed out and filled with chili or chowder for tonight's game!![p]Rich
  • Rich G,[p]Strangely enough, I made carne adovado yesterday and am going to have the bread with it. The egg really gives it a great crust. And yes, it tasted wonderful. Thank you for your comments. AZ
  • Clay QClay Q Posts: 4,435
    AZ Traveler,
    Your bread sure looks good! Not many things better than a fresh slice of your own home made bread, no sir.
    Clay[p]

• ClayQ,
    Especially sourdough, I love the stuff. Thanks, AZ