Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Just curious

jake42jake42 Posts: 932
edited 8:59AM in EggHead Forum
DSC01776.jpg
<p />Any K.C. Mo. Eggers out there?

Comments

• jake42,[p]I'm not living in KC, MO. I'm actually living in St Joseph, MO. It's just a hop, skip & jump away. It seems I'm the only one in St Joe that's egg'n. It would be a blast to get everyone together in the area and do some egg'n. [p]SmoknKC
  • NessmukNessmuk Posts: 251
    jake42,
    Call 913-402-6008

• jake42,
    I'm not in KC but in Topeka. What all is in your beans. They look REALLY good.

• SmoknKC,
    Mo-Kan eggfest??? Im about 30 miles west of Leavenworth.

• jake42jake42 Posts: 932
    LD4.jpg
    <p />barbqr-Ken,
    Just the basics. A mixture of Gates and K.C. Masterpiece sauce, onions, green peppers, Dizzy Dust to taste.
    I also put pineapple chunks.

• RoudyRoudy Posts: 431
    barbqr-Ken,[p]My brother lives in Topeka as well. He visited over Thanksgiving and I exposed him to Mad Max's turkey, beef fajitas, and terrific lamb loin chops with apricot/balsamic glaze. He may become an Egg convert. Let me know if a KC Eggfest happens - if he gets exposed to even more great cooking we'll have him hooked.

• SmoknKC,
    There are plenty around the KC area to have an eggfest. I would even go to Topeka, Springfield, MO.[p]Mike

• jake42, Ahhhh....pineapple. That's what I thought it might be.