Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Turkey Dressing Suggestion

Spring ChickenSpring Chicken Posts: 9,696
edited 3:22AM in EggHead Forum
Mad Max has covered "cooking" a turkey really well but I thought some of you may want some ideas on how to "dress" your turkey. [p]How about this one...[p]CopyofSpringTurkey.jpg[p]No, it's someone else's idea. I'm not that creative. But I know how they did it.[p]Spring "Bikini Inspector" Chicken
Spring Texas USA

·

Comments

• Spring Chicken,[p]Damn man!!! It looks like you have too much time on your hands.[p]Regards,
    MBRich

·
  • Spring Chicken,
    too funny

·
  • Spring Chicken,[p]This looks like something Sandbagger would do...you know, some type of overlay device he invented for turkeys...speaking of which...

·