Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

So, anything going on Eggwise this weekend?

BurntRawBurntRaw Posts: 565
edited 5:57PM in EggHead Forum
Just seemed kinda quite on the ol forum and was wondering if anybody had any plans or was going anywhere?

Comments

• GrillMeisterGrillMeister Posts: 1,611
    BurntRaw,[p]Rumor has it that there is a Big Egg party in Tucker, GA.[p]Let's go crash it!
  • SmokeySmokey Posts: 2,468
    GrillMeister,[p]You have to stop spreadin' all of these rumors! [p]Smokey
  • dhuffjrdhuffjr Posts: 3,182
    BurntRaw,
    I've been telling folks I'm going to Atlanta to cook for and hang out with a few hundred of my internet BBQ buddies!
    Getting eggcited!

• BurntRawBurntRaw Posts: 565
    GrillMeister,
    No Kidding? I would have never guessed.[p]I would love to, but I will be in St Louis for the weekend playing the part of a drunken embarrassing uncle at my nephew's wedding. A part, I might proudly add, that I have completely mastered!

• GrillMeisterGrillMeister Posts: 1,611
    Smokey,[p]I can smell the bloody marys and cookies already! LOL!
  • SmokeySmokey Posts: 2,468
    GrillMeister,[p]No bloody Marys this year ... Doing a repeat of the Irish Coffee thing I did last year. Come join us for fresh wild berry muffins (yes, on the egg) and Irish Coffee![p]Smokey

• BurntRaw,[p]Sadly, it looks as though NC beckons me this weekend. October is not a good month for my social calendar.[p]I gather that there is some sort of soiree going on in ATL though - you might look into that.[p]RE
  • dhuffjr,
    Well I started packing the truck 1hr.ago ready to leave charlotte earley in the morning headed for HOTLANTA. I am looking forward to meeting a lot of people tomorrow night.
    Jerome

• Jerome, yeah well when i get out of school tommorow after noon im on my way down to HOTLANTA also. so your from charlotte? im from rock hill. anyways yeah ill see ya there.
    PEACE
    JB