Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Few new egging toys!

Options
Got some new stuff to show y'all. But I have to say the new bands are great, afterbite GONE!!! Finally after 5 years of cursing on my older hinge. High heat trial tomorrow and I may get to wear the hellfire gloves too appearantly they can handle 500celcius
Hows ya gettin' on, me ol ****

Kippens.Newfoundland and Labrador. (Canada).

Comments

• maso
    maso Posts: 240
    Options
    Those type of gloves are nice (I have a different brand) but keep in mind that the real rating on them is temp AND TIME. when they get hot and they will, they get real hot one your hands. Just keep that in mind if you have to walk a distance with screaming hot cast iron!
    Large BGE in Moore, OK
  • GrateEggspectations
    GrateEggspectations Posts: 9,310
    edited July 2017
    Options

Gone???  ;)

Let us know how those gloves work out. Be aware that many overstate their temp rating. 
  • CANMAN1976
    CANMAN1976 Posts: 1,593
    Options
    Damn that 9.5% stout I obviously meant underbite
    Hows ya gettin' on, me ol ****

Kippens.Newfoundland and Labrador. (Canada).
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    I have similar gloves rated to 932F/500C and carry around around my hot platesetter/AR deflector with impunity. Love those things.
  • Skiddymarker
    Skiddymarker Posts: 8,522
    Options
    Glad to see things on the Rock are still good, have the Premiala gloves, similar to the Hellfire, you will like them. Best use is dumping a chimney of briquettes into the kettle for those old school nights. 
    Glad the hinge worked for you....
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!