Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Side Table

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Where can I buy one of those collapable side tables for my egg (see egg on right in link)? Do they work well? Should I get one or two (I have a large egg)? Appreciate any help I can get.

Comments

• Char-Woody
    Char-Woody Posts: 2,642
    Options
    Rookie, someone who has one will be right along to help ya decide. I don't use one as I have mine in a home built table. And in the spring it will go into a new custom Egg Shelter. Rather, both of my eggs will..
    C~W[p]

• Fireball
    Fireball Posts: 354
    Options
    Rookie,
    Side table, do mean the egg nest with the wing tables? If you do, go ahead and get one. I own two eggs, one in a table that I built and the second in a nest with the wing tables. Both a very useful and I would buy the wing tables again. The only advantage to the stick built table is the lower shelf storage.

• Tim M
    Tim M Posts: 2,410
    Options
    myegg.jpg
    <p />Rookie,[p]They are called Egg-Mates and they attach to the lower band. Very handy! Takes about 30-40 min to install them and the instructions are not good but it's easy to figure out. You need to call BGE in Atlanta for them and the price.[p]1-800-939-3447[p]Tim
  • Pug
    Pug Posts: 57
    Options
    Rookie,
    I have a medium egg and the "egg mate" side tables. They work very well and fold down when you don't need them. I got a deal with mine. The dealer had already assembled it with the egg mate on it so he gave me a discount on them when I told him I really did not want them. I also have the nest which has wheels. This combo is handy because I can roll my egg anywhere on my deck and still have a table to put things on. When I am finished I can fold the tables down and store the egg away.[p]Steve

• Tim M,[p]Thanks for the help. I will call tomorrow.