Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

The Lang hasn't seen any action lately

Options
Figured I'd remedy that with some pig and cow

Should be ready by 6, I'll even post pics if I can keep the Beam at bay until the party starts!
What I do when I'm black out drunk is none of my business...

John Central CT

Comments

• saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    Options
    Looks like a great day ahead of you. 
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• dopey
    dopey Posts: 201
    Options
    It couldn't be avoided.

John Central CT
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,396
    Options
    Burning wood- great way to spend the day.
    And either you have yuge hands or that's a small bottle of juice... ;)  Probably best if a small bottle given the demands of your stick burner.  Enjoy the remainder of the cook and follow-on eats.
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • dopey
    Options
    Couple hours left, everything's wrapped and looking good, and I'm still coherent.  Today's been a good day

John Central CT
  • RedSkip
    RedSkip Posts: 1,400
    Options
    @dopey. Either you have huge hands, or that's a sampler bottle.  
    Large BGE - McDonald, PA
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Options
    thetrim said:
    How did you get a picture of me holding a "tall boy"???
  • dopey
    Options
    Well, party's over, no pics of finished food, BUT I did have a few compliments and no leftovers of the brisket.  Extra pork and ribs went with deserving individuals, and I'm not incoherent.  
    That is a personal best for me, think I might be growing up.  It's not as fun, but wife is giving me a shoulder rub as I type this... much better than the times I get the disappointed glare for the next while.

John Central CT
  • Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,846
    Options
    Congrats on a great cook.  I love having a good day on the offset.  The pic of the ribs in foil and the brisket in butcher paper just warmed my heart.  

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• JohnnyTarheel
    JohnnyTarheel Posts: 6,541
    Options
    Great cook with success is always a winner... 
    Charlotte, NC - Large BGE 2014, Maverick ET 733, Thermopen, Nest, Platesetter, Woo2 and Extender w/Grid, Kick Ash Basket, Pizza Stone, SS Smokeware Cap, Blackstone 36"