Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Please I beg you make me laugh.. daughters 8th birthday party sleep over. Yikes

Options
2»

Comments

• ryantt
    ryantt Posts: 2,532
    Options
    ryantt said:
    All I can say is thanks for the distractions.   I'm making it, but barely 
    I feel your pain brother.  Have two daughters myself.
    it painful I'll tell you that, I don't know if I can do this again.   Next time I'll need to not work the day off to prep myself.   
    XL BGE, KJ classic, Joe Jr, UDS x2 

• Killit_and_Grillit
    Options

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN

• Killit_and_Grillit
    Options
    With the house full of girls...I'll just leave this here. I will have a house full of 4 year old girls having tea and dress up tomorrow for a birthday party so I am right there with ya.  

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN

• JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,978
    Options
    The thing you come to appreciate with a wife and two daughters is that somebody's always in a bad mood.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • SemolinaPilchard
    Options
    I was reading an article about crazy situations mechanics encounter. A guy brings his car in to the dealership because he is having trouble with his transmission. He tells them about the problem, then complains because the car is less than a year old, yada yada. As the guy is writing the ticket he asks the owner about the bracket on the front of the car. The owner says "that is for the snow plow."
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,491
    Options

Tin soldiers and Johnson's coming...

• REB17
    REB17 Posts: 152
    Options
    An elderly newly wed couple retire to the honeymoon suite on their marriage nite. As the woman begins to undress, she stops for a moment and says she has confession to make. "I must let you know that i have acute angina", to which the man reponds "I sure as hell hope so as those are the ugliest set of tits I've ever seen"
    LGBE-1999, MBGE-2003, SBGE-2007

Midlothian, VA
  • DaveRichardson
    DaveRichardson Posts: 2,324
    Options

LBGE #19 from North GA Eggfest, 2014

Stockbridge, GA - just south of Atlanta where we are covered up in Zombies!  #TheWalkingDead films practically next door!

• ryantt
    Options
    Well we've lost one! She left most of her pizza and birthday cake on the floor for us. 

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Noise cancelling headphones, a bottle of good bourbon, 50 mg benadryl and a good book. 
    Options
    Having a wife and 2 daughters I feel your pain. The weird thing is that in the not too distant future you will miss things like this. 
    Large Big Green Egg in a nest. North Shore of Boston.
  • ryantt
    Options
    @MJG I know your right, it's just the stress of these things that get to me.  All these young girls and the emotions are a scary thing to me.  

Well the the good news is we made it all night,  lost one to projection type vomiting but that was it.  

They played so well together. 

• Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,627
    Options
    ryantt said:

They played so well together. 
    See how easy that is?  You should totally have more kids, especially daughters.  Lots of them.  They get along so well.