Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Texas Eggfest April 29th

Options

More cooks are needed for the Texas Eggfest in Austin on April 29th.  Come on and join the fun....@caliking, 20Stone, and all you guys and gals too many to mention. They put on a great Meet & Greet plus give each team $125 for groceries. Check it out..Hope to see you there.   https://www.texaseggfest.com/

Judy
Covington, Louisiana USA

Comments

• 20stone
    20stone Posts: 1,961
    Options
    @20stonespice and I will look at our dance cards, but things are pretty nuts right now.  We are halfway moved into our new house (with the grage ceiling being sheetrocked as we speak, and the painters working on the exterior of the house). 

We'll circle back if we can figure it out, but it may be tough.  Will you all be in Salado?
    (now only 16 stone)

Joule SV
    GE induction stove
    Gasser by the community pool (currently unavailable)
    Scale (which one of my friends refuses to use)
    Friends with BGEs and myriad other fired devices (currently unavail IRL)
    Occasional access to a KBQ and Webber Kettle
    Charcuterie and sourdough enthusiast
    Prosciuttos in an undisclosed location

Austin, TX
  • Spring Hen
    Spring Hen Posts: 1,578
    Options
    20stone said:
    @20stonespice and I will look at our dance cards, but things are pretty nuts right now.  We are halfway moved into our new house (with the grage ceiling being sheetrocked as we speak, and the painters working on the exterior of the house). 

We'll circle back if we can figure it out, but it may be tough.  Will you all be in Salado?

No, we won't be able to go to Salado.  How exciting on the new home. Congratulations!  Is it closer to Spring?
    Judy
    Covington, Louisiana USA