Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Buffalo Bills 2017-2018 Super Bowl Champs

Options

Another 7-9 finish for my Buffalo Bills which is pretty standard.  Don't worry the thread is basically click bait.  Grilling up some wings today to hopefully bring on some success for my Bills next year.  Just one in my lifetime would be nice, but may have to be in my son's lifetime.

Picked up some whole wings from a local butcher.  Since finding him I consider myself a bit of a meat snob.  Just something manly about getting my meat there.  

Being from NYS I am a fan of NYS Fair Spiedie sauce.  Similar to italian dressing, but with a lot more taste.  You can find it in some supermarkets.  Here in Maryland Wegmans/Harris Teeter both carry it.  

I wanted to try some with the Spiedie sauce.  Marinated them for approximately 8 hours (would have liked to have gone longer) .  I also wanted to try out some of my new dry rubs I got from Dizzy Pig. I have a handful with Dizzy Dust and a few more with Raging River.  After tossing them in the dry rub I put them in the fridge for 1 hour (also should have been longer).

Fired up the egg for indirect cooking to around 250 with some cherry wood chips for smoking.  Now I drink beer and wait.  

Also I learned I need a grid extender.  More pics to come in the next hour.  

Disclaimer: I'm new to this and basically mimic other peoples posts so thanks for sharing everyone.
Large BGE
Ellicott City, MD

Comments