Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

PA EggFest

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Who's all going to this years PA EggFest. Also if your going are you cooking.

Comments

• Cornfed
    Cornfed Posts: 1,324
    Options
    Aaron D,[p]I've been downgraded to "maybe" status. I have a conflict on that day, and a home Jets game the next day. I'll figure out what I'm doing shortly. It was fun last year, though.[p]Later,
    Cornfed

• GrillMan
    GrillMan Posts: 50
    Options
    I went last year just to look around. I'm planning on going and cooking this year.
  • mojopin
    mojopin Posts: 200
    Options
    Aaron D,[p]I'm planning on it if all goes well. It will be my first EggFest! I can't wait. I've been wanting to go for the past 2 years to Eggtoberfest, so hopefully this one will be just as good as the one I keep missing in GA. If not I'll have to go to both.
    Anything I should go prepared with/for? Anything I should bring? I'm not going to be cooking, just a spectator this year.[p]•mojopin

• Unknown
    Options
    mojopin,[p]Just bring a chair and a empty stomch. Last year was our fist Eggfest ourself and have alot of fun. Music,drinks and of course good food.