Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Food overload...

Options
Morning All:

The 8th Annual Mini-Fest is in the books & as usual it was a FANTASTIC weekend, plus more food than necessary, but all was welcome & enjoyed...We did the shrimpburgers on Friday evening...Pat did get a picture of the last two ready to come off the Egg...

Saturday morning Kathy getting the Sausage/Cheese roll ready...

Later I'm ready to put the picanha on...

Fire & meat, what more could you ask for...

For dessert was EggHatter's Chocolate/Nut Dream Roll (used cashews for the nuts)...DELISH...

Then after dessert more food...Faith's FANTASTIC duck breasts...so good...

I didn't take but one picture of some of the gang, but everyone had a wonderful time & there was food constantly...time for some relaxing Saturday morning...

Already looking forward to next year!!!!

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL

Comments

• Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    Looks good, Jay. Patfest is one I have always had an interest it attending. Just wish they weren't all a gazillion miles away!

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• SSN686
    SSN686 Posts: 3,504
    Options
    Morning Michael:

This isn't like a "normal" fest...more like a three day afterparty!!!

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL

• Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    LOL, I know. But it's still a gazillion miles away. :)

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut