Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

mini question

icemncmthicemncmth Posts: 1,157
edited 4:58AM in EggHead Forum
What is the mini good for?......[p]What can you really cook on it..?

Comments

• YBYB Posts: 3,861
    minicook.jpg
    <p />icemncmth,
    Here is a couple of picture of the mini egg cooking.I think there is 27 chicken wing parts on the mini.
    Larry

[ul][li]Pork Chops on the Mini Egg[/ul]
  • WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
    full.JPG
    <p />icemncmth,
    These were 2 BIG steaks !!!!![p]Wess

• GrilliciousGrillicious Posts: 347
    YB , is that a raised grid I see there? Is it just a standard raised grid setup, i.e. two mini grids connected by stainless bolts?

• BordersBorders Posts: 665
    What is the mini's forte, or what do you use you mini most often for? Mine's not getting much use.

• YBYB Posts: 3,861
    Grillicious,
    Here is a better picture.I had a ring made out of stainless steel 9"x1 1/2"x1/8" and use 2 grids.You can get alot of food on the mini this way.
    Larry

[ul][li]Mini's Raised Grid[/ul]
  • randomeggerrandomegger Posts: 194
    Borders,[p]Mine gets used mostly as a place to cook a side on when someone in the party doesn't like whatever is cooking on the large. Chicken breasts, mostly. I'll probably be doing that tonight, as a matter of fact.[p]I do take it to the cabin where it's put into service with hot dogs, brats (complete with 8" cake pan to simmer them in beer), burgers, pork tenderloins and of course, steak. It does really nice things with a steak.[p]RE