Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

"Everyday Food" on PBS

JSlotJSlot Posts: 1,218
edited 3:18AM in EggHead Forum
Ran across this show last Saturday. It was pretty interesting. More interesting is the recipe page (link below). It looks like there are lots of Egg-friendly recipes. The portabello recipe is outstanding![p]Jim
[ul][li]"Everyday Food" recipes[/ul]

Comments

• GretlGretl Posts: 670
    JSlot,
    Thanks, I just bookmarked the site. The recipes look easy, quick to prepare, and delicious. And you're right, Egg-friendly.
    Cheers,
    Gretl

• SundownSundown Posts: 2,960
    JSlot,
    Thanks. Book marked the page it looks good.

• SpinSpin Posts: 1,375
    JSlot,[p]Thanks JSlot. Bookmarked and ready to explore the recipes.[p]Spin
  • JSlotJSlot Posts: 1,218
    Good to see you back, Spinmeister. Give Sue a hug for me. Hope to see you guys soon![p]Jim
  • fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 19,626
    JSlot,
    looks more like an everyday egghead recipe list. do people without eggs eat like this. from what i remember they eat out a lot and just stick a roast in the oven for 1 hour at 400 and call it dinner. i copied the sloppy joe recipe, been a long tome since i made sloppyjoes, bet they are better in an egg

• Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,400
    Spin,
    We missed you in Wildwood this past weekend. Was hoping to see you all!
    Howdy to Sue, and happy cookin!
    Chris

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings