Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Grind Your Own Hamburger Meat Article

Options
ThermoWorks sent out another great article to their email subscribers. This one is about hamburger meat. It's worth reading. 

http://blog2.thermoworks.com/2016/05/memorial-day-grind-your-own-burgers/?utm_source=Nl-2016May28&ut m_medium=email&utm_term=Feature&utm_content=inbox&utm_campaign=May2016-Grind-Your-Burgers-cs 

I suggest you sign up as a subscriber. They share a lot of good stuff. 

Spring "Love Me Burgers" Chicken 
Spring Texas USA

Comments

• Gunnar
    Gunnar Posts: 2,307
    Options
    With the sale price on brisket this weekend the purchase will be made for future burgers. The Randall's near us have the Choice Beef "butt" Tenderloin on sale for $9.99/lb. Picked up a 3 lb. package and netted 2 1/2 lbs. after trimming.
    LBGE      Katy (Houston) TX
  • Spring Chicken
    Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
    Options
    Gunnar said:
    With the sale price on brisket this weekend the purchase will be made for future burgers. The Randall's near us have the Choice Beef "butt" Tenderloin on sale for $9.99/lb. Picked up a 3 lb. package and netted 2 1/2 lbs. after trimming.
    Kroger also has sales on.  I may buy some of their ribs but the select brisket isn't that good.