Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Pizzas

Options
ted
ted Posts: 51
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
green.jpg
<p />
Check out the pizzas I made recently. They really turned out well... can't wait to make some more. These were better than even the best pizza place in town.[p] Both were made with a sun-dried tomato / tomato paste combination for the sauce. I chopped the sun-drieds and then microwaved them with a bit of water to re-hydrate well. Then, I mixed in some standard tomato paste. Pizzas were cooked on a plate setter and pizza stone on a 600 degree egg for six minutes. [p] The first pizza has cooked ground beef, mozzarella and sauteed pablano peppers, red bell peppers and onions with basil, oregano, salt and pepper. [p] The second pizza has T-Bone steak cooked on the egg and sauteed pablano peppers and onions, topped with mozzarella and sprinkled with dried oregano. [/p]
[p]DSC_4372.JPG[/p][p]
DSC_3912.JPG[/p][p]

Comments