Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Chicken kabobs on the Mini Max and......

Options

Comments

• Jeremiah
    Jeremiah Posts: 6,412
    Options
    Oh yeah. 
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
  • johnkitchens
    johnkitchens Posts: 5,227
    Options
    Looking good! 

Louisville, GA - 2 Large BGE's
  • kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,434
    Options
    That wood burner looks delicious
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    Options
    By the way, that man in the background of a couple of my shots is my recently retired father.  Turned 65 February 19th and retired on March 18th.  A very deserved retirement!  That man has busted his rump his entire life working construction and wood working.  You can't wipe the smile off his or my mom's face.  The energy around them right now is beautiful and uplifting to see.  Hope he gets to enjoy this for many years to come!

@kl8ton if I make my way to Grand Rapids soon I'll bring one for you.  Or if you find yourself in my neck of the woods my beer cellar is open to you (as well as any Eggers that find themselves in my area!).
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• blind99
    blind99 Posts: 4,971
    Options
    Congrats to your father!
    Chicago, IL - Large and Small BGE - Weber Gasser and Kettle
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    Great looking bobs brother!  Nice bubbles too.  Great work!
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • Griffin
    Griffin Posts: 8,200
    Options
    Looks great. How's that Zombie Dust? Never had it before, but I've heard a lot about it and seen a bunch of homebrew recipes for it. I've thought about brewing it a time or two before, just haven't gotten around to it yet.

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• Dyal_SC
    Dyal_SC Posts: 6,072
    Options
    Great looking kebabs and congrats to Dad!
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,166
    Options
    You kabob guys are killing it. Beautiful....just beautiful. Oh and the beer is nice as well. 
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    Options
    Congrats to the pops and great looking kabobs too!  Love me some Zombie Dust.  Have you tried Alpha King or YumYum?  It's great too and easier to find.  Only place I can get 3Floyds around here is Chicago and by the time I get up there the ZD is sold out at the stores, but usually have the other two.  I will admit ZD tastes twice as good on draft vs bottle.
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• NDG
    NDG Posts: 2,431
    Options
    nice cook . . great beer.  I got a (2) gumballheads left from Three Floyds . . saving them!
    Columbus, OH

“There are only two ways to live your life.  One is as though nothing is a miracle.  The other is as if everything is” 
  • Phatchris
    Phatchris Posts: 1,726
    Options
    Very nice.... I've heard great things about three Floyd's 
  • YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    Options
    The only reason I have these Zombie Dusts is because I stopped at the brewery on my last trip to Chicago.  Three Floyds stuff around here is very scarce and even then, the stores hold it back and treat it like a speak easy. 
    One interesting thing of note to tie it back in to a cooking forum.  They have a smoker at the brewpub.  When I was there we had the brisket tacos and pulled pork mac n cheese and they were really good.  I love their brewpub experience. 
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    Westbrook! Excellent! I don't get to see it much and always stock up in Mt. Pleasant.