Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Snapon kamado

Options
I have chance to buy for 325, would u guys but it.   It is barely even used.   The guy says twice, and the cleanliness of inside reflect that

Comments

• Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
    Options
    If you need a grill, I would be all over that for $325.00.
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • Huntnfish72
    Options
    I have a large egg and a minimax for travel, but what does it hurt to have another, right? Just wondering if u guys thought it was good price
  • SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Options
    I think it is pretty good considering it has that stand.  I imagine the stand alone would be worth at least a couple of hundred if it is all stainless.  

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,429
    Options
    The snap on logo is worth $500 alone. :)

I tried to win one off the snap on truck when it came through.  Had to buy a $65 screwdriver to enter the raffle.  Anybody want to buy a really nice screwdriver?   =)
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,429
    Options
    I think it is a good deal. Snap On. . . lifetime warranty. . . right?

Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • bgeaddikt
    bgeaddikt Posts: 503
    Options
    Seen the same exact kamado posted for about $700 so thats pretty cheap compared to what i have seen
    Austin, Tx
  • YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    Options
    Same here.  I'd buy that for $325.  The table alone is probably worth that.
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
    Options
    I have a large egg and a minimax for travel, but what does it hurt to have another, right? Just wondering if u guys thought it was good price
    Take out the generic grill, list it on craigslist and put your BGE in the table.
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • Toxarch
    Toxarch Posts: 1,900
    Options
    kl8ton said:
    I think it is a good deal. Snap On. . . lifetime warranty. . . right?

If you can convince them it's a hand tool, then yes.

You could buy the grill and then put it up for sale and wait for the right buyer and probably get $750 for it. Some guys love the snapon logo. 
    Aledo, Texas
    Large BGE
    KJ Jr.

Exodus 12:9 KJV
    Eat not of it raw, nor sodden at all with water, but roast with fire; his head with his legs, and with the purtenance thereof.

• bhedges1987
    bhedges1987 Posts: 3,201
    Options
    I would 

Kansas City, Missouri
    Large Egg
    Mini Egg

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us" - Gandalf

• td66snrf
    td66snrf Posts: 1,822
    Options
    It's a Visions Grill  kamado well worth  $325 especially in that table. IMHO 
    XLBGE, LBGE, MBGE, SMALL, MINI, 2 Kubs, Fire Magic Gasser
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,030
    Options

"The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • Ladeback69
    Ladeback69 Posts: 4,482
    Options
    WeberWho said:

@WeberWhoFaribault, is a cool little town.  I spent a few days there back in 2013 overseeing a Sprint LTE upgrade on a tower over on the south end of town.  I ate at some of the restaurants downtown, pretty good food.

Isn't calling a Vision Grill a Green Egg a little false advertisement and this person is trying to get what they actually paid for it looks like.  The grill by itself sells for $399 at Sam's so getting the stand with it is worth it to me.
    XL, WSM, Coleman Road Trip Gas Grill

Kansas City, Mo.
  • WeberWho
    Options
    WeberWho said:

@WeberWhoFaribault, is a cool little town.  I spent a few days there back in 2013 overseeing a Sprint LTE upgrade on a tower over on the south end of town.  I ate at some of the restaurants downtown, pretty good food.
    @Ladeback69 Nice! Not too many people end up in Faribault MN. Neat little town. They have KCBS competition down there every year. 
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • Ladeback69
    Ladeback69 Posts: 4,482
    Options
    WeberWho said:
    WeberWho said:

@Ladeback69 Nice! Not too many people end up in Faribault MN. Neat little town. They have KCBS competition down there every year. 
    I Did work all over Minnesota and Wisconsin.  Love the summers, but winter is rough.  I stayed in St Louis Park while I was there for almost a year and a half.
    XL, WSM, Coleman Road Trip Gas Grill

Kansas City, Mo.
  • Huntnfish72
    Options
    Well, I went ahead and bought it
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    WeberWho said:
    WeberWho said:

They make some nice wool products there too.
  • WeberWho
    Options
    WeberWho said:
    WeberWho said:

They make some nice wool products there too.
    I had to look into it. Never knew about the wool business in town. 150 year old business. Pretty neat story. Thanks 

Minnesota
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,114
    Options
    Well, I went ahead and bought it
    Cool, pics?
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin