Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Mini-Max 4 Sale @ Athens Eggfest

Options
Anybody else purchasing a Mini-Max @ Athens? Dood deal? Trying to decide myself. Roughly $500 after taxes
Austin, Tx

Comments

• tonyled
    tonyled Posts: 536
    Options
    that makes it only $60 more than the kamado joe jr.  i would say that is a steal
  • EggObsessed
    EggObsessed Posts: 786
    Options
    We already have one, and love it.  We are picking one up for one of our friends, who is very happy with the deal.

Kelley 
    Egging with No Joke Smoke (Bruce), enjoying small town life in Brenham, TX., the home of Blue Bell Ice Cream.  BGEs: XL, Medium,  1 MiniMax. 36" CookRite Commercial Griddle, and a Shirley Smoker.
  • Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
    Options
    Thats going to be the best price you will find from a dealer on the MM.
    or we can mix it up...
    Brand new Kamado Joe Jr "and" a BGE lightly used Mini..."both" for $500 delivered to Athens Eggfest.
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options
    Fair price. We enjoy ours. Our poor MM is going thru beach withdraws. It's about that time :sunglasses: 

LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • Jai-Bo
    Jai-Bo Posts: 584
    Options
    Yep...good deal!  I paid 490 plus taxes fer mine!  
    Hunting-Fishing-Cookin' on my EGG! Nothing else compares!
  • egger ave
    egger ave Posts: 721
    Options
    great grill, it's been my go to grill for at least a year. My mini and large don't see a lot of cooks these days cooking for two of us.
    1 Large BGE, 1 Mini BGE, 1 Minimax BGE, Original wife and 3 dogs living in the heart of BBQ country in Round Rock Texas. 

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."

Albert Einstein