Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Get yourself on the map!

Options
SirKeats
SirKeats Posts: 159
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Found a kewl litle service that lets communities create maps that folks put (for lack of a better explanation) "virtual pins" in to indicate where they are in the country. You can include a little message and even a pic if you want. Pretty neat![p]I've set one up for eggers. Don't let the title fool you (I called it the same name as my own site)... it's for ALL eggers. Kinda kewl, so put yourself on the map!! :)
[ul][li]Egger Map[/ul]

Comments

• SirKeats
    Options
    SirKeats,[p]Oh... I guess I should point out for the less tech savy that to put a "pin" on the map you just click the "add" link that is there in the upper right of the map.[p]Oh... and also, for some reason the service asks for an email addy (who knows what they do with it...) but it's not verified or anything so if you want you can just make something up.[p]Kewl deal!
  • edbro
    edbro Posts: 300
    Options
    SirKeats,
    We already have one. Is yours different?

[ul][li]Eggers Map[/ul]
  • SirKeats
    Options
    edbro,[p]oh... sweet! i didn't know. sorry! kewl deal. i'll add myself to this one too.[p]guess you can never have too many maps though - at least that's what the wife tells me! LOL[p]thanks for the link!
  • J Straus
    J Straus Posts: 54
    Options
    Another added to represent Southern Oregon (K-Falls). That's a cool idea, thanks!

Justin