Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

PSWOO coming today, what else should I get???

Options
Eagerly anticipating the arrival of my PSWOO and extender today.  Question:  What else should I buy to enhance my BGE experience?  I've been egging for 5 years, and thus far is my list of accessories:  Flameboss 200, Thermapen, Looftlighter, BGE pizza stone, cast iron grate, half moon cast iron griddle.  I also have a Challenger Designs table.  Any suggestions on something you guys might have that is a "must"?  Thanks in advance for your input..

Comments

• johnnyp
    johnnyp Posts: 3,932
    Options
    Does your woo have the spider attachment? If so, grab a carbon stee wok.  The adjustable rig goes well with the woo also
    XL & MM BGE, 36" Blackstone - Newport News, VA
  • Bullhalsey
    Options
    The Woo does not have the spider attachment.  But I do have a wok with a flat bottom that I use frequently.  When you say adjustable rig, you are not meaning the "extender"  are you?  I'm not sure what the adjustable rig is....