Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Hot Wings

Options
Gfw
Gfw Posts: 1,598
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
20001121121246.jpg
<p />I worked at home today and lunch was a nice bunch of hot wings - I know after a while all the pictures seem to look the same, but the wings were absolutely great. Life is GOOD! :~}
[ul][li]Hot Wings[/ul]

Comments

• SpiceCooks
    Options
    Gfw,
    I can't stand it! Boy those wings look so good. Come January 25th, we will be happy homeowners again and we can't wait to fire up the EGG. We will have a beautiful deck for the EGG and hopefully by this summer, it will be covered. We will be back!

• Tim M
    Tim M Posts: 2,410
    Options
    Gfw,
    You folks with the hot wings are killing me. I have been after the wife to get some so I can make a batch or two and she just keeps forgetting or putting it off- 6 months now. I guess it takes a trip to the store myself if I am going to get some. Tomorrow it is! Those look great.[p]Tim -- ribs tomorrow!

• Car Wash Mike
    Options
    Gfw,I bought an Egg to keep at our busiest wash. Every Friday or Saturday we have samples to give out. Those look too good to pass up this weekend. Supposed to be 50 after a small ice storm. I'll probably cook about 10 lbs. And run out in about an hour.
    Good idea.[p]CWM

• Mop
    Mop Posts: 496
    Options
    SpiceCooks, did you need a spot to store that egg while waiting to move..........I`ll pay the shipping.......LOL[p]Mop

• Gfw
    Options
    SpiceCooks, nice to see your post - it has been a while - have a great Turkey Day! :~}[p]

• Mop
    Mop Posts: 496
    Options
    Gfw,, I just asked my wife to come downstairs to have a look at your wings......she said..."oooooohhhh" lets do them Saturday...(were having company)....."Oh my God, they look great".......I will have to agree, everytime you post them things I drool.........
    STOP IT!!!!!!....LOL....
    I am going to try them this weekend......I have a different cooker though, so I will have to do them a tad different but I will try to keep it as exact as I can.....
    Mop

• Gfw
    Options
    Mop, it's the concept that counts - I know that you'll have success - have a great Turkey Day!

• Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Options
    SpiceCooks,
    Great to hear from you again! Congrats on almost finally getting settled in again. Must be tough to have such a long break from Qing!! Your spirit, and many of your ideas and recipes still stand strong around here, and we look forward to having you return in full force again! Hope the University of Marylander is doing well.
    Stop back soon.
    Chris

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ
  • KennyG
    KennyG Posts: 949
    Options
    SpiceCooks,[p]Hang in there and good to see ya posting again. I know the feeling as I had to take most of last winter and early spring off from Q'n to execute the hassles of moving. It will be soooooo nice once you are settled in and Egging again.[p]K~G