Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

First Time Wok on MiniMax/One man Kung Pao w/Pics

Options
Thanks to all who posted their Wok cooks in the past few weeks, it definitely helped me into my first Wok cook on the MiniMax. I didn't really have a specific recipe, I kind of ad-libbed from 4 different ones I have seen and reduced it (by guess) to a single serving cook. I didn't have any issues with the temp running away, left the bottom vent open until I finished the cook. I posted a picture of most but the obvious ingredients I used, except I think for the peanut oil. I was not sure on using the "Dry Roasted" peanuts but they worked out well for me, and they are no hassle, and stay nice and crunchy. I will how ever, say that the (2) not too large Dried Red Peppers I put in added plenty-o-heat, and I like heat! :o I also would cut back a bit on the ginger it was little too much, but with no recipe, who cares. Anyway, it came out very tasty, even though I had a few beads from the heat and was forced into extra beers. ;) Thanks for looking and all the great advice from those who document their work.  =) WOK ON.

Most of the Stuff

Waiting on the Rockwood

The Other Stuff

Chicken Tenders

Before the Sauce

Plated up with Balsamic Rice

No Way!

THE END  :D

Western, North Carolina

Large, MiniMax, Blackstone 17" Smashburger Griddle & Stuff

Comments