Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Dizzy Fest November 7th

Options
Just got back from their retail store in Manassas, VA and picked up their Demo Order Form for anyone who is interested.

Comments

• rmercier
    rmercier Posts: 212
    edited October 2015
    Options
    I don't know man, you can get a brand new one for that price (egg and nest including tax) from Rankins in Warrenton
    LBGE in Northern VA
  • Davec433
    Davec433 Posts: 463
    Options
    I got my XL at Ace Hardware in Dale City for 1300 including Nest and mates. Yeah your not saving a ton but if your in the area not a bad deal. They also have a XXL that they are willing to discount to clear up some floor space.
  • Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Options
    Davec433 said:
    I got my XL at Ace Hardware in Dale City for 1300 including Nest and mates. Yeah your not saving a ton but if your in the area not a bad deal. They also have a XXL that they are willing to discount to clear up some floor space.
    Look forward to meeting you! Not much better a way to spend a Saturday in November. Hope you plan on attending, it's a lot of fun.
    Cheers
    Chris
    DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ
  • JerBear
    Options
    We have our taster tickets. 4 couples going. Great way to spend a day and get some fantastic ideas on things to cook.
    Alton, VA. Egg Family: Large, Small and Mini