Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Pizza help

Options
J Appledog
J Appledog Posts: 1,046
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Spin? Anyone?
I just picked up an uncooked pizza at the joint across the lake. Herb oil, tons of spinach, fresh mozz. & pine nuts on top + I sliced up a bacon-wrapped veal paupiette that my butcher made, which is basicly ground veal, parsley & other secret stuff, wrapped in bacon. Time & temp help would sure make my day (which has required executing the removal of ALL of the furniture from my house so that new carpet can be installed tomorrow. I am on the sun porch with computer, phone, futon & one dog. Husband & other dog went home to mom. Sure will miss that dog!) JCA

Comments

• Spin
    Spin Posts: 1,375
    Options
    J Appledog,[p]I got your email and did respond. Shout if I can help.[p]Spin

• J Appledog
    J Appledog Posts: 1,046
    Options
    Spin,[p]You saved the day! I had the 550? thing going but had just set the timer for ten minutes. I yanked it at six - Perfection! And that veal roll thing was only about an inch & a half in diameter, so sliced thin it cooked just absolutely medium-rare... I don't know, I'm having one of those moments where I can't BELIEVE how great this tastes. [p]My only screw-up was that normally I put the pizza stone on a Weber poultry rack to get the stone higher.... Tonight I forgot. tongs are, as Martha would say "A good thing". [p]Thank you!
    Your pal, Jules[p]

• Spin
    Spin Posts: 1,375
    Options
    J Appledog,[p]Good for you and I am all smiles :-). If you could obtain the recipe for the veal roll, I would really appreciate it.[p]Spin