Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

What do you do after a long, tedious work week?

Options
TTC
TTC Posts: 1,035

Step 1 = make stiff drink(s). In this case Crown Royal Single Barrel with a splash of ginger ale

Step 2 = light cigar. In this case a RJ Ro-ME-o Anejo

Step 3 = light egg, and play with some pizza dough. Bought the dough from a new NY pizza place that opened a branch near us recently. Guy is so serious about his pie he did not want to sell my wife dough, took her use of her, um, feminine assets to convince him to sell the dough.

Three pies, cheese mix on all pies was whole milk mozzarella, fontina, and smoked gouda:

A kid pie, for some reason my 13 year old has developed a love for pepperoni and crushed pretzels on his pizza. What do I care, we spending time together cooking right?

A margherita for mom, because well, if I need to tell you why she gets her own pizza you don't understand marital dynamics.

A sausage, pepperoni, shallot pie for me.

Step 4 = fall into the couch in a food/whisky coma and watch football. Praise God football is starting up, just the sound of it on TV puts my whole family into a better mood. Amen

XL BGE, Blackstone, Roccbox, Weber Gasser, Brown Water, Cigars --  Gallatin, TN

2001 Mastercraft Maristar 230 VRS

Ikon pass 

Colorado in the winter and the Lake in the Summer

Comments