Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Drawing for a FREE BGE table cover if you pay for the postage

Options
RRP
RRP Posts: 25,898
Recently a buddy of mine who doesn't post here had a custom made cover sewn for his table and eggs. He was just going to throw his old BGE one away and I said I would take it, though I personally couldn't use it. I'm positive BGE discontinued making it so I know it is a few years old, but it's in good shape. The model number is V5TC. It appears to fit a table up to 60 x 25 and while not exactly like this link you'll get the idea. These covers were NOT cheap!
http://www.biggreenegg.com/eggcessories/egg-covers/premium-table-covers/

It has a small dab of beige paint on one small 1 x 3" spot, but otherwise no problems or tears.

Just to make it fun and to give more people the chance to get it, please reply to this post and then tomorrow at 11AM CDST my wife will draw a name out of a hat. I will post the results and mail the cover as soon as I receive the winner's mailing address.

The only condition is I ask the winner to pay for the postage.

Good Luck! On your mark...get set...GO!!!

Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.

Comments