Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Flame Boss 200 Temp Adjust

Options
Ive got it up and running and it seems to be working great but how do you adjust the temps from your computer or phone? There is nothing in the paperwork or on the website. I'm registered, signed in, and the Wifi connection is working, but I cant adjust the temps.
Thanks,
Bud
Large BGE
Lawrenceville, GA

Comments

• DixieEGG
    DixieEGG Posts: 27
    Options
    On phone you have to be logged in with both the id and password, once you confirm email address. Then (on phone anyways) click on the set temp and it lets you adjust. 
  • Jeepster47
    Jeepster47 Posts: 3,827
    Options
    Look at the "Set Temp" and "Meat Temp" boxes on your display ... do they have a pencil icon within them?  If so, then click on them and you're good to go. 

If not, then you haven't added your unit to the webpage.  Login, then click on "Profile" ... you should see an "Add a Device" area.  Click on the plus sign and add your unit.  Once that's done go back to the "Home" page and you should see the pencil icons there.

Honest, the Flame Boss units are much better than the instructions would suggest.

Washington, IL  >  Queen Creek, AZ ... Two large eggs and an adopted Mini Max

• sstripes96
    sstripes96 Posts: 152
    Options
    That was it guys. Everything was set up right. I just wasn't logged onto the website. Ive been adjusting temps manually all afternoon and I gotta say, this thing is awesome.
    Thanks Again.
    Bud
    Large BGE
    Lawrenceville, GA