Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Grilled Cheese

Options
Pretty simple lunch but kinda cool because it's on a piece of cast that my folks handed down to me...   

Comments

• Jstroke
    Jstroke Posts: 2,600
    Options
    Looks killer. Nice to just sit and smell the egg and munch comfort food. Nice to have past down cast iron too
    Columbus, Ohio--A Gasser filled with Matchlight and an Ugly Drum.
  • TexanOfTheNorth
    TexanOfTheNorth Posts: 3,951
    Options
    Wow, that's a great looking sandwich! And, nice to have some history with the CI griddle.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    Thanks guys!  
  • SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Options
    You can't beat a perfect looking grilled cheese!  I think you are holding out on us though...I spot some turkey or something in there.  I like the drip tray on the griddle. 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• DeltaNu1142
    DeltaNu1142 Posts: 266
    Options
    That's it. I'm making grilled cheese tonight. That'll make four nights in a row I'm cooking on the Egg.

It's been a good week.
    LBGE | CyberQ | Adjustable Rig | SmokeWare Cap | Kick Ash Basket | Table Build | Tampa, FL
  • TexanOfTheNorth
    TexanOfTheNorth Posts: 3,951
    Options
    That's it. I'm making grilled cheese tonight. That'll make four nights in a row I'm cooking on the Egg.

It's been a good week.
    Let us know when you get to seven!  ;)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.