Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

online lump?

Options
TN_Egger
TN_Egger Posts: 1,120
Any good sources to buy lump online?
Signal Mountain, TN

Comments

• Smokinpig
    Smokinpig Posts: 739
    edited June 2015
    Options
  • stemc33
    stemc33 Posts: 3,567
    Options
    Firecraft
    Steven
    Mini Max with Woo stone combo, LBGE, iGrill 2, Plate Setter, 
    two cotton pot holders to handle PS
    Banner, Wyoming
  • johnkitchens
    johnkitchens Posts: 5,227
    Options
    + 1 for Firecraft.com. Free Shipping! 

Louisville, GA - 2 Large BGE's
  • volfan1
    volfan1 Posts: 164
    Options
    Firecraft or Fogo lump from Amazon.
    XL & Mini & knock off medium. Western North Carolina. Formerly Franklin, TN. Formerly in Palm Harbor, FL. 
  • Grillin_beers
    Grillin_beers Posts: 1,345
    Options
    Firecraft is great but you have to order $100 worth to get free shipping. 
    1 large BGE, Spartanburg SC

My dog thinks I'm a grilling god. 
  • DieselkW
    DieselkW Posts: 894
    Options
    I would steer you to Amazon if you're a Prime member. Fogo lump comes in 40lb. bags, and it's $1/lb delivered for Prime members, no dollar limit for free shipping.

If you don't stream content to your TV, then Prime is not worth the bother, just order 5 or more bags from FireCraft for free shipping.

Indianapolis, IN

BBQ is a celebration of culture in America. It is the closest thing we have to the wines and cheeses of Europe. 

Drive a few hundred miles in any direction, and the experience changes dramatically. 

• Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    DieselkW said:
    I would steer you to Amazon if you're a Prime member. Fogo lump comes in 40lb. bags, and it's $1/lb delivered for Prime members, no dollar limit for free shipping.

If you don't stream content to your TV, then Prime is not worth the bother, just order 5 or more bags from FireCraft for free shipping.
    Fogo is only available in 10, 20, and 35 lb bags on Amazon and the prime-eligible price is 44.95 from Warehouse-deals. Where are you finding 40 lb bags for $40?

• beteez
    beteez Posts: 548
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Ace, order & drop shipped to local store for free. With stories of condition from Firecraft's shipping the drop shipment to a store may be a better way. Can get wgww or KJ.
  • stompbox
    stompbox Posts: 729
    Options
    DieselkW said:

Fogo is only available in 10, 20, and 35 lb bags on Amazon and the prime-eligible price is 44.95 from Warehouse-deals. Where are you finding 40 lb bags for $40?

I was curious about this myself.  I do not see those prices either.
  • DieselkW
    DieselkW Posts: 894
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Ah, I checked my orders, Quebracho comes in 40 lb. bags for $40. Same source region as Fogo, same color bag, my mistake.

I just checked, and the price has gone up significantly. Kebroak is $41.32 delivered in 40 lb. bag. That's the best price on Amazon right now.

Indianapolis, IN

BBQ is a celebration of culture in America. It is the closest thing we have to the wines and cheeses of Europe. 

Drive a few hundred miles in any direction, and the experience changes dramatically. 

• jtcBoynton
    jtcBoynton Posts: 2,814
    Options
    beteez said:
    Ace, order & drop shipped to local store for free. With stories of condition from Firecraft's shipping the drop shipment to a store may be a better way. Can get wgww or KJ.
    He can also get Rockwood through Ace (eastern TN).  Anytime you break apart a pallet and ship one or a few bags at a time you can get breakage of the lump.  There is no guarantee that a single bag shipped through Ace's distribution system will come through unblemished. Hopefully it wouldn't be truly dropped when it is drop shipped.  
    Southeast Florida - LBGE
    In cooking, often we implement steps for which we have no explanations other than ‘that’s what everybody else does’ or ‘that’s what I have been told.’  Dare to think for yourself.

• beteez
    beteez Posts: 548
    Options
    I got 3 bags of wgww drop shipped to local store on 1 2 hour 15% off sale came through fine