Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Custom Handles

Options
 I know AML Wood Art and Danny's Carvings both make beautiful custom handles for the egg.  Sadly Danny is a little backed up and no longer makes logo handles due to licensing issues with the NCAA and the likes.  Anyone know of an alternate that still does quality work and would be willing to overlook such an insignificant little thing?   ;)

1 XLBGE and 1 MiniMax

Madison, AL

Life is good, why wouldn’t it be, I’m a Pirate after all. 

Comments

• MrCookingNurse
    MrCookingNurse Posts: 4,665
    Options
    So does that mean the NCAA is going to start putting out big green egg handles or are they just being mean??

XLBGE 
  • tonyled
    tonyled Posts: 536
    Options
    just being mean, if you dont protect it, you can lose it
  • flyboy320
    flyboy320 Posts: 19
    Options
    Anyone know a good contact for Danny's Carvings? I emailed him a couple of times over the last two weeks using his contact email linked on his blog site, but haven't heard anything back?
  • MrCookingNurse
    MrCookingNurse Posts: 4,665
    Options
    flyboy320 said:
    Anyone know a good contact for Danny's Carvings? I emailed him a couple of times over the last two weeks using his contact email linked on his blog site, but haven't heard anything back?
    maybe the NCAA nabb'd him  :o

XLBGE 
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    Disney® has copyright/trademark protection down to a science. Apparently the NCAA® is right on their heels. Not to mention Big Green Egg® going after EggWare® (now SmokeWare®). =)®

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• dblalock1030
    Options
    He responded to me two or three weeks after I emailed him the first time asking about an ECU Pirates handle.  That's when I found out he didn't do NCAA anymore.  Said he was going to take a break and that he was backed up anyway. 

1 XLBGE and 1 MiniMax

Madison, AL

Life is good, why wouldn’t it be, I’m a Pirate after all. 

• flyboy320
    flyboy320 Posts: 19
    Options
    He responded to me two or three weeks after I emailed him the first time asking about an ECU Pirates handle.  That's when I found out he didn't do NCAA anymore.  Said he was going to take a break and that he was backed up anyway. 
    OK, thanks for that, I guess I'll look elsewhere...
  • Chubbs
    Chubbs Posts: 6,929
    Options
    I would be interested in 3 "custom" handles with just initials in them 
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013